Sunday, November 02, 2008

Jill's November schedule

It's November and a time when the weather really changes here in New York State. With that in mind, this Thursday, I will be driving to Saratoga Spring, NY for the New York Library Association Annual Conference. Thursday night, I will attend the Syracuse University iSchool alumni reception. Friday, I'll be at the conference all day and will be part of a panel called "Meet the Bloggers" (4 p.m.) where I and two others will talk about our experience as library bloggers and provide tips to the audience. If you are attending the conference, please feel free to stop me and say "hi". Who knows...maybe we can grab a cup of coffee?!

I do have two other business trips planned for later in the month, so you might see in an airport to/from Texas (Nov. 12 - 14) or in New York City on Nov. 21 for the Regents Advisory Council on Libraries meeting. If we do cross paths, remember -- say "hi"!

My December and 2009 schedule is on the left side of this blog. Please take a look. For more information on any of the events on my calendar, please contact the sponsoring organization or me. If you would me to speak at your event, please give me a shout.


Technorati tag:

No comments: