Monday, February 02, 2009

Jill's February schedule -- will I see you soon?

I will be heading to the airport soon for my first digitization event of February (I have five scheduled). If you are in one of these areas, it would be a pleasure to see you at one of them!
  • Feb. 3, 9:00 a.m. The NSLS Digitization Symposium: Perspectives and Accomplishments, Wheeling, IL -- Roy Tennant is speaking in the morning and I'm speaking in the afternoon.
  • Feb. 10, 9:30 a.m., SEFLIN, Digitization 101: Planning & Management of Digitization Projects, Lake Worth, FL
  • Feb. 11, 9:30 a.m., SEFLIN, Digitization 101: Planning & Management of Digitization Projects, Miami Gardens, FL
  • Feb. 13, 9:00 a.m., SWFLN, Digitization 101: Planning & Management of Digitization Projects, Fort Myers, FL
  • Feb. 26, 9:30 a.m., SCRLC, Practical Digitizing Series: Planning & Management of Digitization Project, Ithaca, NY
For more information on any of the events on my calendar, please contact the sponsoring organization or me. And if you would me to speak at your event, please give me a shout.


Technorati tag:

No comments: